> From: Daniel Bentley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> We've been getting more emails with our favorite V-named
> drug, that have been getting through SA.  The header includes
> the V-word, usually upper case, with vowels that have the
> extended ASCII charset (umlauts, circumflexes and other
> diacritical marks), while the body appears to be mish-mashed
> snippets of Project Gutenburg texts.  Has anyone else seen
> these, any suggestions on existing rulesets to pick up?  I'd
> hate to 're-invent the wheel' if there are rule-sets for this
> already.  Thanks.

We use pretty much everything SARE has that is
still active (i.e., not obsolete/folded into SA
proper).  Also, we use all of the network tests:
DNSRBL, URIBL, DCC, Pyzor, RAZOR2, and Bayes.

None of that stuff every gets through -- it always
scores very high.

600,426,974,379,824,381,952 ways to spell the V word:
http://cockeyed.com/lessons/  (click on vword, then
click on vword.html

Frankly I believe that 600 Pentillion (U.S.) is low.

--
Herb Martin