Hey all,

I'd like to run one spamd box for many clients, using SQL user prefs. Is there a way to have spamd use different domain names -- or have spamc pass the `hostname' of the machine along?

basically I will have a different sql userpref for [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED], or different global defaults for hosta.com. This seems elementary to do, but I can't figure out how to make spamd tell which one to use -- maybe based on the connecting ip, maybe based on a command line/config file variable passed.

-Dan