As referenced in the UPGRADE file:

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UpgradeTo310

email builder wrote:
bump.  can anyone answer at least the questions about dcc and razor?

Exellent.  This is the information I needed!  Is there any chance of
getting
an updated release schedule (I checked the wiki, but the schedule info for
3.1.0 seems out of date)?

Might also be nice to see some pointers in the docs about how to reenable
the
DCC and Razor plugins for those of us who will continue to use those tools.

Is having use_dcc and use_razor2 in our local.cf set to one (instead of
relying on the default which has now changed) what you mean by "trivial"?

Thanks!

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs