Hello,

Thank you for your reply, and apologies for my delay in replying again.

If these emails are never going to match the whitelist, is there a way I can
always allow emails from certain addresses in a fool-proof way?

The addresses I need to allow though are very unlikely to be spoofed, so
this isn't too much of a concern.

Thanks again,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group