I am using SA as a Front end server. It has no real email boxes on it. Maybe
sitewide is not the proper name for this config... But, anyway... my
understanding is that Procmail must call a real mailbox in order to work.
Since I have no real mailboxes on the SA server (and don't want any since it
passes email to exchange), I could not find any way to make Procmail work in
my config as I have described. I searched all over the internet, read the
Procmail docs, tried some experimenting, posted to this list, and that was
my conclusion at the time.