Please update your address book.  The current address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 10:23:57AM +0200, Patrick Steiner wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have the problem that i can't start spamd under another user

Umm, why do you want to do that?  spamd is supposed to be started as
root, after which it changes ID to a non-priveledged user, like
nobody.

Also, what OS are you using?

How are you planning to call spamc?

If you really must use SpamAssassin as a mere mortal, then you should
call spamassassin, not spamc/spamd.  Naw, even that doesn't make
sense.

Cheers,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.bobcatos.com
Peace at any price is inflationary.