I wouldn't worry about it. You can whitelist the real ebay servers with SA.

Also, if you want to catch more of the phish messages you can install the Clamav plugin for SA, it does very good at finding phishies. You have to also install Clamav, but it is a fairly simple thing to install.

On a side note, Ebay is not too smart IMO. Their real emails sometimes look a lot like phish, which must confuse the heck out of their customers. I am sure the bad guys like it though.

-----Original Message-----
From: satalk (sent by Nabble.com) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 6:49 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: phish/bayes

I could not find any email in this forum addressing this issue - it does not
mean there is not one - I just could'nt find it :)

MY question is as follows:
Given that so many valid tokens from ebay/paypal sites
exist in phish emails, am I correct in saying that it is
imperative to avoid phish emails entering the bayes database?

Anthony

Sent from the SpamAssassin - Users forum at Nabble.com.