I'm attaching the original spam message as is (in Outlook .msg format).
You'll be able to see my SA full report in the headers.
I don't think it would matter much because in my posting here I put
the original HTML HREF tag that includes the URI that should be
caught.

On 8/29/05, Craig McLean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--
Ilan Aisic
Registered Linux User 8124 http://counter.li.org