Just to post back to the group on this one. It turns out the reason why
these were not working is because the user that amavisd ran as didn't have
permissions to see the directory that contained Net::DNS::Resolver  For some
reason cpan installed it with root only permissions.

After I fixed the checks are now running like a charm.

On 8/26/05 5:01 PM this was written:

--

Thomas Deliduka
Chief Technology Officer