Mathias Wrede wrote:
Hi,

is there anybody who could give me a hint?
The facts:
- I've upgraded SA from 2.64 to 3.0.4
- SA is called by amavisd-new
- 'sa-learn --sync' is done and the sa-learn with the cyrus-mailboxes
  seems to be ok.
- 'sa-learn --backup' result is a file with more than 200.000 entrys.
- 'auto-whitelist' is new in /var/spool/amavis/.spamassassin/bayes
- Should I set 'use_auto_whitelist' to 0 for testing?
- 'bayes_path' is set to '/var/spool/amavis/.spamassassin/bayes'
- Perl is used in the version 5.8.1

All filters seems to work, except bayes. My 'local.cf' is untouched
(dir: /etc/mail/spamassassin) and use_bayes is set explicit to 1.

How can I figure out my problem?

Thanks
Mathias

Do a spmamassassin --lint -D and look for any bayes errors/calls. Post back what you find.

--
Thanks,
JamesDR