Hi Martin,

and thanks for your reply, I mean this:

debug: SpamCop -> sent FROM [EMAIL PROTECTED]
debug: SpamCop -> received 250 sender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ok
debug: SpamCop -> sent TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]
debug: SpamCop -> received 250 recipient <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ok
debug: SpamCop -> sent DATA
debug: SpamCop -> received 250 go ahead
ok:  Message 1357171055 accepted
debug: SpamCop -> sent QUIT
debug: SpamCop -> received 221 vmx1.spamcop.net
debug: SpamAssassin: spam reported to SpamCop.

I have just checked the init.pre and there is no such thing. Now that you
mentioned it I do recall something there about SpamCop but that was, I
believe, in previous releases (3.0.1 if I am not mistaken). It seems like
for every SPAM report there is a forced report generated to SpamCop. Can
I turn this off now that there is no such option in init.pre?

My init.pre:

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Hashcash
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF