On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Steve whispered secretively:
> Genius answer! For some reason it had completely escaped my notice
> that all of the spams missed by SA over the past month had a
> uk.geocities.com address!  I've opted for a score of 4 for any mail
> mentioning a uk.geocities.com URL - which is hopefully good enough

For me, Bayes catches them all, so a score of 1.1 for stuff mentioning
geocities is sufficient to push the evil emails over the 5.0 threshold.

--
`One cannot, after all, be expected to read every single word
 of a book whose author one wishes to insult.' --- Richard Dawkins