Hello,

This morning after having upgraded all installed ports on a FreeBSD mail
gateway machine running postfix, amavisd-new, clamav and spamassassin,
it appears that spamassassin is no longer working the way it had been.
Specifically it seems that the URIBL_SBL test isn't being applied,
though I do have "score URIBL_SBL 4" in
/usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf. I don't know for sure that
this is the failure, however, looking at the headers of the spam
messages getting through none of them mention that test at all where
normally most of them would have tripped it.

SpamAssassin 3.0.4 was installed from the ports
(/usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin) and is invoked from amavisd-new.

Perl was upgraded from 5.8.6 to 5.8.7

I haven't any idea why this test should be failing now, nor what to do
to fix it. If any one has any guidance to offer I would very much
appreciate it, and whetever more information is needed do please let me
know and I'ld be happy to provide it.

Cheers,
        Sean