This is almost completely off topic, but someone here might know where I can
find something like what I'm looking for.

I'm doing a proposal on flattening out an incredibly hierarchical
architecture to make it more efficient.  I'm looking for a cartoon I can put
on the front page that has some Donald-Duck like character with a HUGE
mallet SMASHING it down onto something that is now completely flat.  Maybe
with steams of 1s and 0s coming out from under the mallet.  Or maybe just
"smash" type lines coming out from the mallet, I can add my own binary
streams.

I'm absolutely positive I've seen any number of cartoons of this general
sort over the years, but I'm not having a lot of luck finding something like
that at the moment.  Suggestions appreciated.

        Loren