The nasty part is that you pretty much have to generate a per user
rule for this. I don't think a rule can expand things like $USER.
I have a rule for somebody at earthlink. I have a rule for me at
earthlink. I have a rule for several generic people at earthlink.
If it is to me and has fewer than N earthlink recipients listed
the rule does not trigger. (And given the realities of life on the
Internet as I experience it this is not a rule scored high enough
to kick out spam all by itself.)

{^_^}
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bart Schaefer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>