Hi All,

I'm running SA 3.0.4 on FC3. Up to last Thursday (15th) the setup has
worked great. Since then I have been getting a series of pretty
obscene spam through. They are passing SA, though with the content I'm
surprised at this, some of it really could not be construed as
anything but obscene (and in many cases physically impossible).

The one thing I am seeing in these (and so far ONLY these) mails is a
series of X headers added after the SA ones...

*Please note - ( ) added to stop my local filters blocking list mails.

X(-)NAS(-)Language: English
X(-)NAS(-)Bayes: #0: 4.94174E-127; #1: 1
X(-)NAS(-)Classification: 0
X(-)NAS(-)MessageID: 3577
X(-)NAS(-)Validation: {B4D4C488-B469-4D5A-B2F0-095074B3D4B3}

The variables after the : change, but not the X headers.

I'm still trying to figure out how they get in AFTER the SA headers. I
have no other processes running that will add any headers after the SA
ones.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Nigel