Martin,

It appears that a problem, with one of my internal mail servers, may have
contributed to the confusion on this issue.

It looks like it's queue runner was not working, and messages that were not
forwarded immediately were "never" forwarded.  I kicked that queue this
morning (this was one of the more recent messages).

The problem that I was seeing was back on Sept 12.  At that time I was unable
to reach "sandgnat.com", either with the rules_du_jour script or via web
browser.

Whatever was going on seems to have cleared up since then.

Thank you,

--
Larry G. Starr - [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer: Full Compass Systems LTD.