> Have you submitted it to ClamAV, McAfee, or Sophos as a missed virus?

Good point. OK. Per your suggestion, I just submitted it to ClamAV (since that
is the one I actually use for my mail server).

I wouldn't have brought it up on this list except I've never seen this happen
before... especially where I get several of these the same day. ClamAV usually
gets them all for weeks or months at time before it misses one. Therefore, I
was especially surprised when all three of the ones I mentioned missed this
one. (I manually tested the other two after I saw that ClamAV missed this
one... and I do plan to soon expand to a few other scanners to augment ClamAV)

Maybe I'm just seeing the beginning of a new strain?

Thanks,

Rob McEwen
PowerView Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]