Hi,

I currently have a cluster of inbound MXs running Amavis/SA etc. At the moment they are running as single entities in the sense that they do not share their databases.

This clearly has started to cause a couple of problems in that they will all see different volumes of different messages. As such they will be learning different things as different speeds.

I have been looking at different ways of implementing some kind of central database. One of which is to use Mailguard and drop everything into a MySQL db.

At the moment the quickest and easiest way of doing this for us is to use an NFS file system they can each see and configure SA/Amavis to use this mount for their dbs.

Has anybody tried this or any other method of shared db for multiple MXs?

Any thoughts, ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Dean