On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:57:36 -0400
Matt Kettler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Looks like SA is being invoked as root, which causes it to fall back
> to nobody.. Nobody doesn't have permissions to it's home dir (and
> should not) so it fails.
>
> That should have been a problem for you in 3.0.4, but you might not
> have noticed , as SA may not have complained loudly.
Wenn i use 3.0.4 .spamassassin dir is always recreated (if not
exist) without any errors. (in home dir)

> Perhaps you should create a
> dedicahd user to use instead of root.
I try but i dont know how to made a user allow to change /home/*
Wenn i set
spam:x:0:0:,,,:/var/spamd:/bin/bash
and run spamd with -u spam, spamd want start.
"option -u cant by use with notexisting user or root"

Please help.

--
Przemysław Ciemniewski
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]