> On Donnerstag, 22. September 2005 22:24 email builder wrote:
> > How so?  I can't believe you don't hear me when I say for the 100th
> > time that services like ours that have a lot of users who expect to
> > communicate with hotmail users cannot use an RBL in the MTA if it
> > lists hotmail.
>
> Larry said it already:
> > There are RCVD_IN_SORBS_* rules in 20_dnsbl_tests.cf for each of the
> > various SORBS lists.  The ones for RCVD_IN_SORBS_SPAM are commented
> > out.
>
> We're also having lots of customers communicating with hotmail.com,
> didn't get a report of problems for months. Just pick the "right"
> rules. If the RCVD_IN_SORBS_SPAM doesn't fit you, don't activate it,
> it's disabled by default (I guess for a reason...).

No.  Please understand that there is a difference between using SORBS   in
the MTA (ala Postfix's smtpd_recipient_restrictions) where a listing equates
to an immediate rejection and using SORBS in SA for scoring.  You are
referring to the latter.  I have said many times that the thread was about
the former.  I don't think anyone disagrees with using SORBS in SA scoring.