"CLICK_TO_REMOVE_1 is over 50"

This is an error from running 3.0x SpamAssassin with certain 2.64
targeted rule sets. Recheck all your rule sets for appropriateness
with 3.04.
{^_^}
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thijs Koetsier | Exception" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To lint spamassassin from the command line has no other effect than through
RulesDuJour. The same list of errors/warnings shows up as mentioned below.
Since I use a standard (clean) installation with only Tripwire in my ruleset for
testing, this amount of warnings is a bit big, isn't it?

But fixing the errors is exactly what I want to do; I just don't know how :(

Cheers,
Thijs

Quoting Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Run spamassassin --lint on this server and fix the errors you have and then
once all is running well, go back and try rulesDuJour.  You'll get better
results for sure :)

Thijs Koetsier | Exception wrote:
Hi,

No, I did not.
I just re-installed Rules Du Jour and am using Spamassassin 3 on this
server since I installed it.

Cheers,
Thijs