Keith Amling wrote:
>>Fascinating the man page seems to indicate this is not one of the options
>>for add_header. They mention other headers but not "Report". I guess you
>>found a cheat.
>
> What is not one of the options?  'add_header', 'all', and '_REPORT_' are all
> mentioned directly in the perldoc for Conf.  How is my suggestion a 'cheat'?

All the options are documented, and using one configuration option to over-ride
another is also documented.

However, using a configuration option to over-ride a hard-coded setting from
Conf.pm, is definitely NOT documented.

The fact that it depends on the specific, and undocumented, way the developers
chose to implement adding the header for report_safe 0 makes it a cheat.

I wouldn't say it's a particularly egregious cheat, but it's certainly not
documented. It's just taking advantage of the fact that the developers
(sensibly) made use of existing functionality to do this.