Dr Robert Young wrote:
We want to do some testing of our email system with, and without, SA intercepting the mails. Currently, we have SA 304 installed and running with sendmail, using the milter-spamc "hook".

I just want to verify that if one manually "shuts down" the spamd daemon, that the emails would be eventually "passed" along as "unchecked" email after any appropriate "timeouts" are encountered ?

I basically want to avoid having to recompile sendmail to remove the "milter" lines currently in the system.

I'm not sure where you question is.  To test this out, disable spamd...

Jay
--
Jay Lee
Network / Systems Administrator