On Freitag, 30. September 2005 23:36 mouss wrote:
>>I have an IMAP folder with 1500 spams. I convert it to a mbox format
> why?
>     sa-learn --spam $dir
> works

sa-learn does not report to the online databases dcc/pyzor/razor.

If you refer to sa-learn against IMAP: How to do it with cyrus? How to
do it from a remote server? As that script should be running on a lot
of servers (with different layout), it should be generic enough to be
used very simple.

mfg zmi
--
// Michael Monnerie, Ing.BSc  ---   it-management Michael Monnerie
// http://zmi.at           Tel: 0660/4156531          Linux 2.6.11