I've looked thru the documentation and the wiki, etc. and haven't found
any clear information on how to use the TextCat plugin.

previously I used the config file switch "ok_languages en ja ko" ...
after upgrading to 3.10 and uncommenting the textcat plugin spamassassin
-D --lint isn't returning any parsing errors on that line, but i'm not
sure if it's actually taking effect.

Also, tests like PLING_QUERY and GAPPY_SUBJECT which were properly
skipped for ISO-2022-JP encoded mail is starting to hit again.

additionally, SUBJECT_ENCODED_TWICE is hitting quite a lot, but
double-encoding is normal for Japanese mail. often the mail client used
to send mail will take a long subject and break it into multiple lines,
each with the iso-2022-jp encoding. This is more than likely due to the
2-byte characters and line length limitations. (do i need to file a bug
report on this?)

can someone give me some insight into how the textcat plugin stuff works
and what I should be expecting to see as a result of enabling it and
leaving the ok_languages directive set?

Thanks,

alan