sasa a écrit :

"mouss" wrote:
run the message through spamassassin -t (under the same uid as amavisd) and look at which rules were hit. also, put the message on a web page and post the url, so that we check it on our configs. you may be missing some "custom" rules.

..sorry but pheraps I don't understand that you say me, I have execute:

#spamassassin /var/mail/spam-report
..and at the bottom output I have:

Content analysis details:   (-2.4 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name              description
-2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                              [score: 0.0010]
0.2 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

..is this what do you want ??
you need to run it as the amavisd user, not as root. the same goes for training bayes.