Hi,

On one of my machines I'm running v3.0.3 under spamd with a fairly default
config for debian sarge.  This is a reasonable spec machine, a 3GHz P4 that is
not swapping, but I'm seeing that each message seems to take quite a while to
check, between 3.5 and 15 seconds each (I'd say averaging at about 5 seconds per
message)

I have read:

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FasterPerformance

but I'm wondering if there is any easier way to get an overview of which rules
are taking the longest period of time to complete, other than removing the
rulesets one by one?

I'm sure there is some timeout somewhere that will be easy to fix.

Thanks,
Andy