jdow wrote:
From: "Loren Wilton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

How I unsubscribe this list ?!

Same way anyone else would.

       Loren

NOW I have to clean the tea off my monitor.

{^_-}
       (The poor sap^H^H^Hfellow should look in his message headers
       for the list unsubscribe information. The way he asked he's
       not getting more than that out of me.)

You *are* a cruel bunch of b.......
Those who are less well versed in mailing lists don't have their headers displaying, so it's really not that obvious. I don't think he asked *too* badly.

Anyway, what *REAL* programmer drinks tea????

Cheers
Bill

--
What's the difference between Linux and Windoze?
Linux   - Thousands of programmers are working *WITH*    you.