Bob McClure Jr wrote:
On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 10:52:40AM -0500, Liam-PrintingAutomation wrote:

Thanks all who replied. Karl P. helped me out with pointing out that
procmailrc needed to be in /etc/ and more importantly, because I'm not
finding this piece of info on the Web site anywhere, it needs to be
CHMOD'ed to 755.
I wouldn't have guessed that.

For good reason.  It should be 644.  No reason to have it executable.

That's odd. It wasn't working until I 755'ed it. Still works now that I 644'ed it.
Maybe it was 400 before or something.
OK, in any case, permissions are also key, and I hadn't seen that in any FAQ or link.
Thanks for the clarification!
Liam