From: "Matthew Newton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 08:57:44PM +0200, Jon Kvebaek wrote:
Hi,
we are currently receiving a lot of mail like the one listed beneath. No
rules seem to hit it at all, and it gets a low negative score. Does
anyone have any ideas on how to deal with this (except that I could
make some rules punishing the occurence of wristwatches or other
time-keeping devices?)

It gets a score of over 10 here.

Try some of the rules from

 http://www.le.ac.uk/cc/mcn4/spam/uolcc.cf

I've not updated the watch ones for the latest batch, but you
might like to try the UOLCC_UKGEO rule at the bottom (definitely
adjust score until you are happy: it seems OK for me but you
should start lower...)

70_sare_specific.cf

{^_^}