"M.Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I've seen quite a few messages regarding trusted_networks lately. I have
> played around with my setup and still don't think I have it set correctly.
>
> What I have is this:
>
> # Trusted
> trusted_networks 127.0.0.1 192.168.1.0/16
>
> My setup is my mail is dragged down via fetchmail from my provider,
> runs through Postfix, then Amavisd, then Spamassassin. Yes, I am
> NAT'd. I do not have a public IP.
>
> Is my setup of trusted_networks correct? If so, why do I see the
> following in I think in every spam message.
>
> -3.3 ALL_TRUSTED            Did not pass through any untrusted hosts

Hmm. Did you put clear_all_trusted before that?
(See
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html#item_clear_trusted_networks)

AndI have just received mail that makes spamassassin do this in debug
mode:

debug: received-header: unknown format: from 15.65.160.36 for EQR.44.k..[snip]

try spamassassin -D on one of your and see what it says.

--
Jon Kvebaek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Mobil: +47 992 19 829