Hello The,

Sunday, October 23, 2005, 5:54:05 AM, you wrote:

TD> I am using rules du Jour and now I am getting

The basic local.cf errors have already been answered.
TD> [2136] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
FUZZY_GUARANTEE

The FUZZY_xxx rules are new with SA 3.1.0 -- it looks like you've
somehow managed to include the scores file for these rules, but not
the primary rules file.  Your installation seems to be incomplete.

If you've done anything to redirect/misdirect those rules files, undo
that damage.  If not, then try to reinstall and make sure you have no
errors during that install.

Bob Menschel