From: "mouss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

jdow a écrit :

From: "mouss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, you sort of got it. But the from IS paypal.com, it claims. And
there is no appropriate paypal received from.

no, he has a "nasty" mispelling there. it's paypaI, with an 'I'. the spammer clearly did efforts to avoid the rules! even if this is added, spammers will still be able to use: paypall.com, paypol.com, paypaal.com, paypa1.com, praypal.com, ....

should the rules be fuzzy?

Not in all cases. "ebav.com" looks enough like ebay.com that anybody
who has it should expect to get blacklisted.

pa(y|v)pa(l|l|I) owners other than "paypal" should also expect problems.
None of them appear to be sensible as business names, either, and if
used may constitute trademark infringement. (Toys-R-Us is considered
an infringement on the trademark that has the R reversed, I believe.)

{^_^}