-----Original Message-----
From: jdow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "Evan Platt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:37 PM 11/1/2005, you wrote:
Evan,

Thanks. I have tried it but I still have the same results...

Not sure then. Does running spamassassin with -d --lint give any errors? (Or possibly a clue as to what the issue is)?

All together now on three: 1, 2, 3

Did you restart your daemonized spamassassin however it got daemonized?
(In his case it appears his filter tool does it for him. He should
restart it.)

{^_^}