Ryan O'Neil wrote:
> I’m not sure what the problem is but when I run spamassassin –lint
> –debug I get this output
>

> It says it has 4 errors, I’m sure a couple of them are plugin related
> but I’m kinda retarted when reading this stuff as I’m new to all of this.

Re-run *without* the debug enabled to get a more useful list.

Linting with debug on can be useful, but I'd always suggest linting first
without debug just so the errors aren't buried in a pile of irrelevant debug
messages.

Here's the real problems and some commentary.

> [2718] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: Razor2 - perform
> Razor2 message checks.
>

> [2718] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping:
> use_razor2              1

Looks like you uncommented a comment line, instead of a loadplugin line for
razor in v310.pre.. fix that.

> [2718] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping:
> use_pyzor               1

Did you comment out the loadplugin for pyzor?

> [2718] warn: config: failed to parse, now a plugin, skipping:
> ok_languages            en

Did you uncomment the textcat plugin?

> [2718] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
> SUBJECT_DRUG_GAP_VIA

Looks like you've got a score line for SUBJECT_DRUG_GAP_VIA in your local.cf,
but that rule was removed and no longer exists in 3.1.0.