Kelson wrote:
> Pat Traynor wrote:
>
>> Are there any companies that offer mail storage services with
>> Spamassassin?  What I'd like is that if I'm hosting xyzzy.com, I'd like
>> to have mail.xyzzy.com point to this 3rd party provider and have them
>> handle everything.
>

> Another shameless plug.  We also provide mail hosting and run incoming
> mail through SpamAssassin.  Users retrieve mail via POP3.
>
> http://www.speed.net/

Since everybody else is plugging themselves ...
<shameless plug>
All our linux hosting plans come with mail filtering, so you can easily
put your mail with us and your site elsewhere.
Alternatively we have a pure email filtering solution with web-based
frontend to manage your quarantine, blacklists and whitelists
</shameless plug>

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions