On the same note, anyone using the OLD web page for Bigevil and Fred's
tripplet rule has had enough of a warning that they have moved. I've placed
numerous messages. And yesterday changed it so you should get a lint
failure.

I suggest everyone make sure they are not using Bigevil anymore, and
especially not the old website. Because next week, I'm changing the ruleset,
so that any email with a freakin subject will be marked as spam.

There have been enough warnings already. Double check your RDJ scripts to
make sure they point to www.rulesemporium.com

--Chris