> I'm not sure if Loren's rules made it into any particular
> ruleset or if Leo "morph"'d too often to bother;  Maybe someone

They were in specific.cf as I recall.  Yes, they were in there, and yes, Leo
tended to get around them every few days.  A couple of them are still there
and still hit occasionally; some have been removed completely.

However, a bunch of the other ninjas have gotten a thing against Leo, and it
isn't unusual to see 5-10 mass checks a day against various Leo rules.  I
suspect that many of these may in fact be targeting some of Leo's
competators as much as Leo himself - we really don't try to figure out who
is sending this trash, just what we can find to catch it.

If you have RDJ installed and correct and pulling down SARE rules, then you
should be doing moderately well against most of these table spams.  Of
course, the urls are going to end up in SURBL before most of you get the
spams, so those will aslo keep them away from the inbox.

        Loren