Michael Monnerie wrote:
Hello list,

http://zmi.at/x/70_zmi_german.cf

contains the newest rules to catch german SPAM. Also available automagically via rules du jour name ZMI_GERMAN

Also documented here:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/CustomRulesets

Please report your german SPAM with full headers to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

mfg zmi

Michael,

A lint test with SA 3.0.4 gives me this, also did so for the previous version(s). I could live with it but rdj can't, could you possibly change this or let me know of a workaround (none that i could see in rdj).

warning: description for ZMIfish_VOLKSBANK2 is over 50 chars
warning: rule 'ZMIde_EMAIL_CAREERBULLDER' is over 22 chars
warning: rule 'ZMIfish_NETBANKING_FROM' is over 22 chars

thanks,
- dhawal