Okay,

I have the rule in my local.cf as

body L_DRUGS11 /([CVAXP] ){5}/
header L_DRUGS12 MESSAGEID =~
/^<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/
meta L_DRUGS1 L_DRUGS11 && L_DRUGS12
score L_DRUGS1 5
describe L_DRUGS1 Strange Message-ID and Spam signature in body

Since it did not seem to get picked up by the rule.  I updated
rulesdujour from the command line:

./rules_du_jour

No errors were reported.

Doing a spamassassin --lint returned no errors.

To see if I could stop this type of message, I sent from one of my trash
accounts, and this is what happens when the message comes through.
Still not getting tagged with the new rule.

-1.80   ALL_TRUSTED     Did not pass through any untrusted hosts
-2.71   AWL     From: address is in the auto white-list
0.50    HTML_40_50      Message is 40% to 50% HTML
0.00    HTML_MESSAGE    HTML included in message
0.64    SARE_MSGID_LONG40       Message ID has suspicious length
0.69    SARE_SPEC_LEO_LINE06
5.00    SARE_URI_EQUALS Trying to hide the real URL with IE parsing bug
0.00    UPPERCASE_25_50 message body is 25-50% uppercase