Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Martin [iso-8859-1] Schröder wrote:

On 2005-11-08 17:37:01 -0500, Matt Kettler wrote:
Actually, more to the point.. Habeas doesn't use or support
plain-SWE anymore.

Thanks. Habeas didn't bother to tell their "customers".

http://www.habeas.com/en-US/FAQ_Miscellaneous.php#8

"Oh yes, they were 'on display' in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet
stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of
the leopard.'"

Theoretically, Habeas had my address on file as an individual... I don't know, licensee?. While I knew they were re-focusing on whitelist-based solutions, this thread was the first I'd learned that they'd essentially abandoned the haiku.

People generally don't re-read FAQs on a regular basis to see if there are any updates. They go there when they have specific questions. If the question never comes up, they aren't going to go look for the answer.

--
Kelson Vibber