M Bernasconi wrote:
Hello!

I want use SA on one e-mail address and not the hole domain. Let's say [EMAIL PROTECTED] should be scanned through SA. I know I can give the all_spam_to parameter to the hole domain [EMAIL PROTECTED] But then also [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not going to be checked for spam.
How can I make this work? The basic idea is just to scan one e-mail address and
the rest of the e-mail traffic is untouched. Are there other ways to realize
this idea?

I'm using SA on windows, so just spamassassin can scan the mime file. Spamd or
spamc doesn't work (I know there are ways to get them work, but this isn't the
case right know).

Any help is very appreciated! Thanks

sincerely m. bernasconi

Depends on how you are calling SA, if the program between your mail server software has per user/domain capabilities built in, then sure you could do this. If it does not do this then you won't be able to do what you want to do. Spamassassin doesn't have what you are looking for built in (skip based upon mail user.)

HTH
--
Thanks,
James