Jdow wrote on Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:39:42 -0800:

> No, that is an improper assumption.

Well, if you do a little more research and go to SORBS and check that IP
you see that it's been in the db since June! If you do even more research
and query all known RBLs you find that it's been in NJABL since 2003! So,
this looks more like this actually *may have been* a DUL range and only
recently used for servers. So, it's Earthlink's fault. And if it's not the
case and these servers (despite their *inbound* name being *outbound*
nameservers which is not very smart) have been on these IPs for long then
it's even more the fault of Earthlink and probably reflects their attitude
how they care about their customers and others in the business. They had
long enough time to get removed.

BTW: I recently see "bottom posting" taking on in newsgroups for no good
reason. In this thread I had to scroll down the whole dig output for the
two last postings to read the reply. Is it really so hard to do others a
favor and trim the quote down? Please, no discussion, just think about it,
thanks.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany