From: "Toni Casueps" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There are a few messages that don't have the X-Spam... headers. Is there any conditions under which a message doesn't get checked?

I use Spamassassin 3.0.4 under Linux+Postfix
I am invoking it from master.cf (i.e. the IntegratedSpamdInPostfix article of the wiki)

Yes, there is. You have an "all" or "full" rule in your user_prefs and
you are using spamc/spamd, I bet. The solution is to run through
SpamAssassin if the run through spamc fails. That is what I do and so
far I have not found any messages getting through both runs.

It happens randomly and originates in eval's within PerMsgStatus.pm.
{^_^}