jdow a écrit :

That's pretty much true. Although you can fake it with one master
fetchmailrc with all the user accounts. I've not tried that, though.
I do poll four accounts from the same .fetchmailrc, though.

the netbsd pkgsrc (and I'm sure the freebsd port too) come with a rc script that does just that (it calls fetchmail with -f -, so as to get the conf from the cmd args).

one thing to get right here if he is going to post mail to an mta is to make sure not to bounce mail (it has already been accepted, so there is no point in bouncing it).