At 02:21 PM 12/3/2005, you wrote:
We have been running Spamassassin for several years now. It has done a super job for our school system. Spamassassin has opened many doors for OpenSource software in our division. I just have one dumb question that I have not been able to answer. Why is some email flagged as SPAM and some as UBE?

I've never seen spamassassin mark anything on my system as UBE, however you can configure SpamAssassin to mark your spam as "Crap I don't want to see" - so do you perhaps have a setting in spamassassin to mark something UBE, or perhaps a network test you are calling, or another anti-spam checker?