I'd like to install SpamAssassin in Postfix to filter spam for a
Domino mail server. I'd like to use Bayesian filtering.

How have people solved the problem of training the filter with user
feedback when SpamAssassin is running at the MTA?

The idea I'm entertaining is wrapping spam messages, delivering them
as attachments, which SA will do already, and having a Reply-To
address of "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", or if it is a false negative,
forward the unwrapped message to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

Then the MTA can teach SA that bit of mail.

Alan Gutierrez - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://engrm.com/blogometer/