Duncan Findlay wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 08:35:23PM +0100, Christian Eichert wrote:
>
>>:) ... shoot me! [this was 1 (one) line]    greetings Chris :))
>

> This racism has no place on the SpamAssassin mailing lists.

poor you - all you see is hate an racism.
are you american?

the "black man" regarding to the second advent is allso called :
black man = Krampuss, Klaubau, Bubutz, Perchten, Pelznickel, Hans Muff, Hans
Trab, Perchten, Buutz, Schwoaftuifl ...

it is the opposit to the krisskind, hwo visits good children,
he wisits the bad children on the scond advent, and hits them ...

:-(

--
                                                         \|/
                                                        (o o)