Send the email through Prodigy's smarthost according to Prodigy's rules.
The log line quoted indicates a rejection of a dialup ID without proper
authentication. Most properly setup email systems prohibit the relaying.

Note that what you see there is not a SpamAssassin issue. Expertise may
exist here at some level. But you should ask in a more appropriate list.

{^_^}
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Paul Natola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a user in Mexico that uses prodigy broadband, she claims that if she
tries to send email with her outlook using  our SMTP they wont let her, I she
tried using their SMTP  but then I get this in  the log

2005-12-05 13:48:59 H=dsl-201-128-150-16.prod-infinitum.com.mx (acerL1)
[201.128.150.16] F=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> rejected RCPT
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: relay not permitted

If I whitelist her will it work,  what aproach should I take?